Teaching from the Heart
For Yoga Teachers who want to Stand Tall and Stand Out
July 20th – 22nd with AC Lambeth
Unlock your true wisdom and learn to teach from your heart to design authentic classes that resonate with a wide range of students. Grow as a yogi/teacher and grow your student base at the same time.
Whether you are a newly trained yoga teacher uncertain of your authority, or an experienced instructor looking for ways to enliven your teaching and attract/retain more students, in this weekend workshop you will learn how to ensure your classes are one-of-a-kind, inspiring, and effective. You’ll learn and develop skills to keep your teaching fresh, relevant, and as unique as you are.
We will cover practical and sustainable techniques to:
- Develop smart, creative, and effective classes for all experience levels
- Infuse your class with a specific theme in message, sequence, shape, and feel
- Stretch and strengthen your students’ bodies, minds, and souls (yours too!)
- Connect what students do on the mat to their lives off the mat
- Draw from your own life experiences, not from books or the internet
- Teach through difficult times, like when you think you have nothing to offer or you feel uninspired, insecure, depressed, or anxious, or you’re having the worst day of your life (aka, how to show up even when…)
- Stand with calm authority and sincerity in every class
- Develop rapport with your students (yes, even if you’re an introvert!)
- Stay inspired and avoid burnout
- Most importantly, this workshop will give you tips, exercises, and long-term practices that will nurture your individuality and strengthen your voice, so that you can teach the class that only you can teach—the class you were born to teach.
Participants must commit to both days of training.
Eight credit hours apply to Yoga Alliance certification.
Participants must commit to all 3 days of training.
- Friday July 20th 6-8pm
- Saturday, July 21th 3-7pm
- Sunday, July 22st 1:30-5:30
Ten credit hours apply to Yoga Alliance certification.
Cost: $200. Members receive 10% off. No Refunds